For it was in Him that all things were created, in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, whether thrones, dominions, rulers or authorities: all things were created and exist through Him and in Him and for Him. And He Himself existed before all things and in Him all things are held together.
Colossians 1:16,17

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Home Decor

Do you need some encouragement? A daily reminder? I have been designing some graphics for putting in picture frames to set around my home. You are more than welcome to print this as a 4x6 for your home and heart. May Romans 11:36 be a blessing!


2 comments:

  1. Done! I'll pick it up at Costco next time I go! Can you offer this in different colours? I think I really would love it in burgundy, but this colour does go well too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure I can do it in your custom colour! look in your inbox! :)

    ReplyDelete